1. Collection and Sharing of customer information: We collect information from you only after you agree to provide it. Any information you give us is held with care and security. This information is collected primarily to ensure that we ship your products without any hassles. We may collect your title, name, gender, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone number, mobile number, fax number, payment details, payment card details or bank account details. All this information is processed securely for your protection. We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier). Your actual order details may be stored with us and you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault. Under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share your personal information that we have collected with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent. We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure.
2. Intellectual Property Rights: All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software, is the property of W2H or its affiliate sites. All content on the Site that is not the property of W2H is used with permission.
4. Site Security: We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data through the Site, we collect your personal details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers. When we collect payment card details electronically, we use encryption by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding. Whilst we are unable to guarantee 100% security, this makes it hard for a hacker to decrypt your details. You are strongly recommended not to send full credit or debit card details in unencrypted electronic communications with us. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
5. Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability:W2H makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operations of this site or the information, content, products included on this site. The information is published as received from the product manufacturers and distributors. This site is provided on an “as is” and “where is” basis.To the full extent permissible by applicable law, W2H disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. W2H will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site or any of the products offered, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages. user agrees and acknowledges that user shall be solely responsible for user's conduct and that W2H reserves the right to terminate your rights to use the service immediately.
6. Legal issues: If a transaction is involved in a legal dispute (usually credit card fraud), information might be requested from us. In such cases, we might be required to furnish requisite information. In case this occurs, our policy is to first contact the customer to inform them of our legal obligations. These issues are not common and generally happen in case of credit card frauds. Hence, such information sharing would help in protecting your account and business with us.
7. Modification of Terms and conditions of Service: W2H reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions ("Terms") of the Service without any prior notification to you. Therefore, you should regularly review the Terms and other legal pages. In the event the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you agree to accept and abide by the modified Terms.